R vs L

66 replies to this topic
  • SCORPiON5150

Posted February 21, 2008 - 12:35 PM

ALRIGHT i challenge any of you R owners to a race..............Me vs You!!!!!!!!

Who wants some of the grey goose??????

LOL how did i miss all this fun, i know im the biggest arse on here and can make the most rude comments, noone can live up to my rep!!!

Hehe let's really open up a can of worms! Got your R right here!!!

Where in CA do you live? I am extreme northern CA on the coast (Crescent City).

I will go out on a limb here to say you likely live hundreds of miles from me. Tell ya what, put that L's plate to use and ride on up! The squishy seat will keep your butt comfortable all the way here!

• BWB63

Posted February 21, 2008 - 02:44 PM

Fact: Four out of Five guys that own "L's" are fat office guys. Oh, wait that is fat bald office guys. Fat, bald office guys that can't stand up but, have to sit on the seet. Fat bald office guys, that can't kick start a bike or stand on the pegs.

• martinfan30

Posted February 21, 2008 - 02:46 PM

Fact: Four out of Five guys that own "L's" are fat office guys. Oh, wait that is fat bald office guys. Fat, bald office guys that can't stand up but, have to sit on the seet. Fat bald office guys, that can't kick start a bike or stand on the pegs.

SWEET! I'm one out of the five that is JUST bald!LOL!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BWB63

Posted February 21, 2008 - 02:53 PM

Yes, but only the fifth "L" rider will never goes out on real, group rides so, I am sure I won't get to see any Starbuck cup holders, wait didn't I see a a pink bike owned by an "L" rider?

• martinfan30

Posted February 21, 2008 - 03:14 PM

Yes, but only the fifth "L" rider ever goes out on real, group rides so, I am sure I won't get to see any Starbuck cup holders, wait didn't I see a a pink bike owned by an "L" rider?

Yes you did. He LOVES the mocha cappucino.

• Norge

Posted February 21, 2008 - 06:09 PM

'L' stands for love and I'm not feeling any love from you BWB63. I guess 'R' stands for rage. You have my pity :smirk:

• elrontx

Posted February 21, 2008 - 07:57 PM

most office guys can afford a KTM and ride it once a month. xrls are for working stiffs like me who ride 60 miles each way to the trails because we don't have a truck.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Supercross Preview 2017 Part 1: Championship Contenders by Chris Cooksey

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  171 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.