ESPN2 US OPEN BE THERE!

5 replies to this topic
  • MOmilkman

Posted October 26, 2002 - 06:57 AM

Dont forget tomorrow is the ESPN2 airing of the US Open. No, not the tennis thing or the golf thing!!!
SX!
Its on at 3:00 pm CST (I believe).
Check you local listings...

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! :)

• Fryboy

Posted October 26, 2002 - 07:26 AM

Thanks for the heads up MOMilkman ! :)

Its on at 1pm Pacific time

Fryboy

• endurodog

Posted October 26, 2002 - 10:53 PM

The motoworld site also says a GNCC at 5 est.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MN_Kevin

Posted October 27, 2002 - 09:21 AM

Yes, it is on 4 pm EASTERN TIME. 90 minutes of racing (30 minutes of commercials?).

For those of you that did not roll your clocks like you were supposed to (except Hawaii and Nevada), it would be 5pm eastern.

• PumpkinHumper

Posted October 27, 2002 - 03:53 PM

I saw it on espn2 today. It was actually on. It diddn't get bumped for profesional wack-a-mole :) amazing :D

• endurodog

Posted October 27, 2002 - 04:48 PM

I was watching that before the GNCC came on OLN. That was a dusty race. To bad they were both on at the same time. Wait to watch racing for ever and then they are stacked.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.