Lost Air Bleed Screw

4 replies to this topic
  • banffboy

Posted October 26, 2002 - 06:01 AM

Can you believe this? I was bleeding the forks before a ride and had one of the screws pop off the end cap and drop down the frame. Looked for a half hour and couldn't find it. I checked out a parts fiche but I think you have to buy the whole end cap!? I hate when that happens :). Does anyone know if you can get the screw(with O ring) just by it's self?

• moto2000

Posted October 26, 2002 - 06:29 AM

How 'bout one of those pro bleeder kits from Motion Pro.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wingman111

Posted October 27, 2002 - 06:39 AM

I believe that if you look to Honda on as a CR125 equiped with KYB forks you can buy that part separately.I work at a Honda/Yamaha dealer and we do this all the time.Cheers

• banffboy

Posted October 27, 2002 - 10:25 AM

Thanks brothers

• sabin

Posted October 27, 2002 - 10:17 PM

it may be between the radiators and the frame, or in the skit plate

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.