Has anyone tried a Juice clutch on a WR426?

4 replies to this topic
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted February 02, 2001 - 08:03 AM

I just read an article in Dirt Bike magazine on the new WR, they said that A juice clutch would be money well spent, does anyone use one of these and if so is it worth the money? Thanks, Dan

• Taffy

Posted February 02, 2001 - 10:56 PM

old mate you must try & look at old posts sometime!

magura on my '99 WR & it's brilliant. best value per £ spent-probably not, but a big improvement all the same. everyone agrees they're great so go get.

ps read our old posts & learn 10 times as much.

Taffy

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dan_Lorenze

Posted February 02, 2001 - 11:48 AM

Taffy, I appologize for my stupidity ,I forgot that you have a WR426! The clutches are different between the two models. I will now go searching for ye old post!! Thanks dude, Dan

• Taffy

Posted February 02, 2001 - 02:33 PM

no dan i don't have a WR426. i'm on a wr99 so maybe i ought to apologize to you!

i was presumtious enough to think that the difference in the bikes would be zilch. the juice clutches would be those designed around the 400.

Taffy

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted February 02, 2001 - 03:05 PM

Its cool...... By the way the other post, I was just having fun with you! Dan

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.