New 07

3 replies to this topic
  • 78kl250a

Posted February 16, 2008 - 06:36 PM

Well, today i found a new leftover 07 450SE for an amizing deal. So my 02 wr250f will be on its way out. I think that i will be picking it up on monday morning. Ill be using the bike for both track and harescrambles. So im gonna need to buy a larger tank, radiator guards, and skid plate. Who makes the best for the cheapest. Additionally, I think i will need a collent overflow tank. How has everybody riged them up? Does everybody get the WR overflow and put it on, or is there an easier or better tank? Thanks much for all oppinions.

Tom

• Slinkyman16

Posted February 16, 2008 - 06:37 PM

for rad gaurds i like the zip ty ones. for skid plate i perfer the gytr. they all just seem to have the best fit.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rexbond007

Posted February 17, 2008 - 08:46 AM

get a fly wheel weight , the gytr heavy off road. gives you good clutch control.
i got the clarke tank , it's cheaper than ims, i got a 10 liter,
for rad guards, scorpion or flatland.
the 450 's run cooler than 250's you most likely would not need a over flow bottle.

• WB450

Posted February 17, 2008 - 10:05 AM

Zip rad guards.

Posted Image

IMS 3.1

Posted Image

I bought the heavy GYTR flywheel, it seems to work nice. I use Devol skid plate.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.