"Motoman393" Memorial Race Information 12/01/02

2 replies to this topic
  • motodad393

Posted October 25, 2002 - 09:56 AM

Here is the information about the Memorial Race scheduled for December 1, 2002. We have extended invitations to Tim Ferry, Ricky Carmichael, Robbie Reynard and many other Pro-Racers. At 12:00 noon on December 1, 2002 we will "auction off" signed jerseys from many "TOP" contenders - that include Doug Dubach [Dr.D]! All money raised will go to the Garrett M. Berg Academic Scholarship - Cycle Safety Memorial Fund. Special Thanks to Zach Bazzy for making this "Poster! :)

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lewichris

Posted October 25, 2002 - 10:39 AM

damn it i wish i could be there. But being where i am at i can tmake it. But that day you family will be on my mind and in my prayers

• motodad393

Posted October 25, 2002 - 11:47 AM

Thoughts and Prayers - is the next best thing to being there and I will take all I can get! Thanks for the comments. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.