Anyone seen this seat cover????

You're referring to your bike's seat cover aren't you, 'cause it looks like you're show-casing your jeans(a different type of seat cover)in the photo! :applause:

If you can't find another one the same, I say just go for a black gripper cover, they look good on any bike.

For fitting the new cover: Staple the front first, then the rear, then use a heat gun(a hair dryer will work too) to warm it up so that it's easier to stretch and get a tight fit. Staple the middle section on each side and work your way around the rest of it, still using the heat gun. You can remove and re-do any staples to tidy it up a bit if you need to.

what kind of staples and staple gun should be used. And what about spray adhesive.

You'll need a heavy duty stapler. I use a Black & Decker Powershot, but it doesn't really have the power to penetrate the plastic seat base properly, so eventually I'm gonna get an air powered stapler. I haven't used spray adhesive for doing a seat cover, but you could if you wanted to. I'm just wondering if it'd tear the foam at all when you move around on the seat?