UK yamaha parts online site needed !

1 reply to this topic
  • _JoNeS_

Posted February 15, 2008 - 03:12 PM

I'm in need of a front axle wheel nut for a 2006 yzf450, I need a site I can order from can't find any in the UK myself just been looking for ages, I would prefer to be able to order one online rather than over the phone, Ive already looked on ebay and no breakers will sell them seperatley. Anyone no of any UK sites or any websites which deliver to the UK ?. cheers guys.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • _JoNeS_

Posted February 16, 2008 - 04:17 AM

right just seen that thumpertalk sells oem yamaha parts !!! I take it they post to the UK as it says international orders ? is anyone from the UK here who uses them regulary, it also says I need to provide photo etc for proof its my card ?

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.