Jones Creek or Brown's Camp this weekend?

2 replies to this topic
  • ColoradoDRZ

Posted October 25, 2002 - 05:58 AM

Anyone going? Anyone not mind the color Yellow :) I'd like to hook up with someone who knows the trails because I'm new to this area. I guess Jones Creek shuts down 1 Nov. I'm open for suggestions. I haven't done any riding(except cow pasture) since just before I left CO in July, and I just gotta get out of the mother-in-law's house for a day. I'm positive I'll feel like a new man! :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted October 25, 2002 - 01:19 PM

Not possible this weekend. But there are more than a few TT'ers who ride up there regularly. I'll post if we ride there next weekend.
I'd go and just hook up with some one in the parking lot. Or stop and get a map at one of the small stores on the way up.

• Terrain Rider 4z

Posted October 25, 2002 - 07:20 PM

Don't listen to Oatmeal Pie, he is full of, well, oatmeal pies. Todd, when are we gonna ride again? I am going to Jones this weekend, then am tied up the next two. I haven't ridden in a record 40 days. Just got done coaching football, now coaching basketball. Major impact on moto-time.

Ryan

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.