Fairwell TT listers it's been great

7 replies to this topic
  • Russ_P

Posted April 18, 2002 - 01:44 AM

Well I delivered the blue monster last night to a new potential TT lister. He was a happy camper. I told him all about the TT forum and how we spent long cold winters together and how they saved me from the evil dweebs at the local dealers. I'm not givin up my handle though and maybe I'll come around just to see what's shakin. Thanks to everyone here for the help and the laughs.

Your Friend,
Russ

• yamaha.dude

Posted April 18, 2002 - 02:32 AM

Just wait until that afternoon in October, you will find yourself driving past the yamaha dealer, and you will pop in out of curiosity... then you see the 03 models,,, you will be back...

Once you have the bug, you cannot get it out of your system... look how many guys returned to riding after 10 or 20 years...

See you sooner than you might think :)

David

• MOmilkman

Posted April 18, 2002 - 02:40 AM

Sorry to see anyone that contribuites to such a fine fourm leave (even temporarily :) )

Good luck and hope to see you "lurking" around soon.

• finglan

Posted April 18, 2002 - 02:55 AM

Give me a call wen you get your new bike. We will go for a ride, even if the new bike is not blue.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jamracing

Posted April 18, 2002 - 06:49 AM

I, sob sob, will miss, sob, you. Please stay in .......touch. Waaaaah (tears pouring).
You'll be back. Oh yes, you'll be back. Muhahaha..

• Russ_P

Posted April 18, 2002 - 10:44 AM

Oh I didn't say I was getting out of bikes. And I still love the Yamy's but I am turning a litle Orange if you know what I mean. Now take it easy, James Dean is an Orange guy too. My son still has a blue bike. I need something that I don't need a step ladder to get on top of. I wish the 250F was a bit lower at the seat. Now if Yamaha could just design a killer woods bike to be 36.5 instead of 39 at the seat and trim some fat off I would be there.

Russ

• wayneoXCF

Posted April 18, 2002 - 04:11 PM

Originally posted by yamaha.dude:
Once you have the bug, you cannot get it out of your system... look how many guys returned to riding after 10 or 20 years...
David

Very true! You will be back!!!!
:)

• AZWR426

Posted April 19, 2002 - 05:27 PM

I agree ---YOU'LL BE BACK. I had 12 years off and went blue again and love it-- GOOD LUCK-Mark

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.