ArenaX in NEPA

5 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 02, 2001 - 03:42 AM

Is anyone going to the ArenaX in Wikkes-Barre PA next weekend? I hope it goes over well so they come back. Anyway, after watching next Saturday night I'll be all pumped for riding. Any of the PA guys up for riding next Sunday 1/11/01. I have a decent place to ride. About 45 minutes north of Wilkes-Barre.

• AhamayWR426

Posted February 02, 2001 - 09:36 AM

Isn't there a large amount of snow up there?
I am a little north of Philadelphia and normally ride @ Tower city. I have not left the garage because I did not want to mess up my new bike on the ice. I would be interested in riding if it is not too icy.

• Bill

Posted February 02, 2001 - 03:25 PM

How far is the race from York? Does your riding area require studded tires? I haven't riden since last spring, but want to get out.

86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 05, 2001 - 03:58 AM

Right now there isnt too much snow, but were supposed to get 8 inches today. Im about 2 and 1/2 hours north of Philly.

We would just be riding on a large farm so you can do whatever you want. I havent been using studds lately and still going OK. The arenacross is at the First Union Arena in Wilkes-Barre. I dont think its more than 2 hours from York.
Tickets are $16.25 for adults and $7 for kids.
Ill get back to you guys later in the week about the snow.

[This message has been edited by npuza (edited 02-05-2001).]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 09, 2001 - 03:52 AM

Anyone still want to ride Sunday? We got about 10 inches of snow, but its raining now and supposed to be warm today and tomorrow.

• AhamayWR426

Posted February 09, 2001 - 09:01 AM

I tore my bike apart on Tuesday and I am ordering parts. I will have to pass on this Sunday. I would like to get together at a different time to ride but I can't this weekend..

I figured I should do the work before the real season starts.. Sorry

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.