Need help on pricing...

2 replies to this topic
  • Phatjonny

Posted February 13, 2008 - 12:56 PM

I'm selling my YZ426 and want to know what you guys think is a fair price. Its a 2000 426, White Bros 1st Gen E-Series Carbon Fiber pipe with header also, Pro Taper bars, IMS desert tank (3.5-4 gal?), newer back tire, auto decomp cam, dented L radiator (but still holds water), NO updated clutch mod (so it tends to slip or be a quick start), Suspension set up for 200lb rider by a pro suspension shop, I'm thinking of asking 1000, you think its worth it?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted February 13, 2008 - 01:14 PM

You actually might scare people off of it by pricing it that low. Ask something more like 1700-1800 and sell it for what you can get.

• Phatjonny

Posted February 13, 2008 - 01:18 PM

Thanks Gray...good idea.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.