• RLucky82

Posted October 24, 2002 - 01:40 PM

WOW!!! Posted Image Posted Image

• WR450

Posted October 24, 2002 - 10:17 PM

Looks like extreme fun and suprisingly on road bikes

Being IN Africa we dont understand Snow or Ice

Posted October 25, 2002 - 03:44 AM

Very Cool...I don't think I'll try that with mine though...

Bonzai :)

• endurodog

Posted October 25, 2002 - 05:30 AM

That would be a real short ice race in GA Yamazuki :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted October 25, 2002 - 09:48 AM

Got That Right.....

Bonzai :)

• motodad393

Posted October 25, 2002 - 11:54 AM

Man that looks fun as heck! Reminds me of snow mobil riding as a kid, except it looks much more fun! It is probably a good thing I am older [more fragile now] cause iffin I weren't well...... I think I'd give it a try.

I usto ride my Suzuki 125 to school in the snow in the early 70's. That was fun. 400x18 Pirelli, 13 tooth CS sprocket and a high rev expansion chamber. My "buddies" usto put the bike on top of snow piles made by the snow plow and I would have to drag it down to start it. Ahhhhhhhh those were the days. :)

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted October 25, 2002 - 09:00 PM

WOW!!! Very nice!!!!! No that wouldn't be much fun...

• Bamster

Posted October 26, 2002 - 03:44 PM

Ice racing is really fun to watch.
It was very popular up here in Canada in the 70's.
Glad to see it's still around.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.