Power Now carb wing?

4 replies to this topic
  • WR_Dave

Posted April 17, 2002 - 08:29 AM

Hey guys, is anyone using the "Power Now" carb wing as advertised recently in the bike rags? If so does it give alot better bottom to mid response or is it a load? Thanks

• bman

Posted April 19, 2002 - 04:18 PM

WRdave,
I guess you should be the first one to try it. Maybe then we could name it the wrdave mod. What do you think? If the wrdave mod works we would all have to get one and than you would be famous like Taffy.
:)

[ April 19, 2002: Message edited by: bman ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Unkle_Moose

Posted April 19, 2002 - 07:31 PM

I orderd one yesterday, Dave at Power Now is back logged and said he will ship in about 3 weeks. Will post after install and rides.

Ride Safe, Ride Often and Have Fun :)

• MN_Kevin

Posted April 19, 2002 - 09:31 PM

what is it?

GOOGLE search engine didn't recognize it...

• WR_Dave

Posted April 21, 2002 - 03:15 PM

It's on page 20 of the May "Dirt Bike" issue and again on page 75. I didn't invent it so it wouldn't be right to claim it as my mod. The article says you can order one at Worldpower@earthlink.com .

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.