Will 08 YZF plastics work on 08 WR?

2 replies to this topic
  • andrea420

Posted February 12, 2008 - 12:09 PM

I'd love to get this set for my bike, but they only have it for the YZ's..
Has anyone tried putting YZ plastics on a WR? I don't mind losing the tail light. I want my WR to look like my old CRF ... Thanks in advance :applause:
Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dube2

Posted February 12, 2008 - 01:43 PM

if you get the natural color 3.1 gal IMS tank, it requires the YZ shrouds, then use a YZ front/rear fender in white. side panels can't do much with.

my $.02

• Dirtnerd

Posted February 12, 2008 - 06:13 PM

Posted Image

I bought the ONE INDUSTRIES kit from BTO Sports

I did buy the 3.1 IMS tank, so the shrouds worked great. The rear fender is different (wr fender houses electical, yz does not) so I ordered a white UFO fender with tail light for $45 Cdn, which made it easier for me to mount my plate. The only pictures I have are right after I bought it, It's not this clean any more.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.