stock 426 bar bend??

I have an 01 YZ426 and I like the bars fine while sitting but when I stand up I feel like I'm bending over too far so I was thinking about getting some new bars a bit taller and perhaps a little less sweep dunno about that tho

but I need to know where I"m starting so I know how much different the countless different bends are from stock

also I was thinking of a tall seat to make it a bit easier to get forward in the turns?? the bit where the seat goes up the tank is kinda steep for my taste

BTW i'm 5'9" tall

I have an 01 YZ426 and I like the bars fine while sitting but when I stand up I feel like I'm bending over too far so I was thinking about getting some new bars a bit taller and perhaps a little less sweep dunno about that tho

but I need to know where I"m starting so I know how much different the countless different bends are from stock

also I was thinking of a tall seat to make it a bit easier to get forward in the turns?? the bit where the seat goes up the tank is kinda steep for my taste

BTW i'm 5'9" tall

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the stock bend is called "YZ High" bend. I'm 6'4" and I've added a SDG tall seat (which has 2 wrinkles in it that I'm not hapy about) and 55mm risers on a Longhorn upper clamp, with Pro Taper's YZ High bend. I also have the bars moved all the way forward. Hope this helps...

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the stock bend is called "YZ High" bend. I'm 6'4" and I've added a SDG tall seat (which has 2 wrinkles in it that I'm not hapy about) and 55mm risers on a Longhorn upper clamp, with Pro Taper's YZ High bend. I also have the bars moved all the way forward. Hope this helps...
What it's called depends a bit on who bends it. Pro Taper's "YZ High" is virtually identical to Tag Metals' "YZ". But you're right, as far as I know, that's the stock bend. It's about 77mm high (rise).

• 2 weeks later...