07' 450F fuel. Clark vs. IMS?

22 replies to this topic
  • 99raptor

Posted February 12, 2008 - 02:03 PM

I use an IMS and its fine,,,customer service thru IMS is horrible,dont even waste your time.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tnl

Posted February 12, 2008 - 02:42 PM

On the natural tank, is it see through? I would love a clear tank to just see how much fuel is left...

You can see the fuel level that's why I bought the natural color one . Magic erasure sponges cleans off any dirt/fumes stains better than any chemical out there:cheers:

• Johnny bad

Posted February 12, 2008 - 08:38 PM

Thanks for the replies. Think I'll go IMS, which was my first instinct anyhow. For you guys who like the clark. Cool! Different strokes for different folks. But to the IMS dudes, Thanks for your help, Esp. the pics. I'm a newby just learning to nav. thump. but soon I'll try to post pics of my bike cause I know you'll crap! I can't believe how clean your bikes are. Do you really ride em? I'm all about maintnance, but I really think my 07' has seen more terrain than most. I ride every week, sometimes twice and only wish my plastic looked so good. Anyhow thanks again. Johnny bad!!!

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.