650L Lower Pegs ??

3 replies to this topic
  • INYOxrl

Posted February 10, 2008 - 07:09 PM

Anybody here ever seen or heard of a lowering kit/setup for the pegs? I feel hunched over even with an RSW triple 2" and Pastrana bend ProTaper...:applause:

• resurrection

Posted February 10, 2008 - 07:50 PM

Check this simple sulution .
If you have an offroad ,MX,style mount .
these will fit rite in and the rubber pegs are to save your body in crash.Way cool and simple. Up and back .Down and forward.Any style peg.
I am looking for input .If there's intrest I'll make several sets .These were made for a KTM smx450 but they have a standerd mount so I'm sure they will fit any bike w/that mount.
I can make you something to help.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm at resurrection03@hotmail.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • INYOxrl

Posted February 10, 2008 - 08:58 PM

Hey Resurr,

I like your idea, but I'm not looking for rubber pegs. I'll go with a wide Moose or XR's peg. Your set-up looks good, but I see a difference between your product and my set-up. My stock pegs (and any direct replacement) pivot up and back at approx. 45-60 degrees. Hard to say from the pictures, but I'm thinking yours are straight up and down.

Dan

• resurrection

Posted February 11, 2008 - 04:34 AM

These fit into the frame U mount and are at that angle up or down .
I took a look at my L and I see the differance this idea is the opposite of the L .
Sorry I jumped the gun
If you contact me at Resurrection03 @hotmail.com
I'm sure I can offer some sollution other than chopping off you long legs.LOL

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.