New tank graphics for an L

5 replies to this topic
  • aglkg

Posted February 10, 2008 - 04:45 AM

Looking for new graphics for my 06L's tank (stock) any ideas / pics out there ? I have been looking around but havent been able to find anything that has grabbed my attention.

Thanks

KG

• martinfan30

Posted February 10, 2008 - 09:25 AM

I'd like to find some for my new Clarke 4.0 as well.

• Bibleman

Posted February 10, 2008 - 11:34 AM

Same here. I've been looking for a good idea which I may end up airbrushing on mine.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crashmonkey85

Posted February 11, 2008 - 08:58 PM

I would like to get an IMS tank for my '07 and would also be looking for some graphics.

• aglkg

Posted February 12, 2008 - 10:23 AM

Looks like we have plenty of folks looking anyone have any ideas......Maybe I can just let my kids go to work with a sharpe.

• martinfan30

Posted February 12, 2008 - 11:08 AM

Looks like we have plenty of folks looking anyone have any ideas......Maybe I can just let my kids go to work with a sharpe.

I prefer finger paint...

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.