KIT for WR4xx Microfiche

6 replies to this topic
  • sabin

Posted October 23, 2002 - 10:24 AM

For all of you that want to add horn, blinkers, steering lock, brake switch, engine breather to the airbox, so no debris will enter your engine, and more...

page1
page2
page3
page4
page5
page6

• bman

Posted October 23, 2002 - 10:51 AM

Must be the Stealth Kit. Because I don't see anything. I use Netscape 7.0.

• sabin

Posted October 23, 2002 - 12:09 PM

Strange... I see it. Does anyone see the pics?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tk421

Posted October 23, 2002 - 12:18 PM

Yes Sabin, all 6 came up just fine.

• WR450

Posted October 23, 2002 - 09:24 PM

Yip i can see it
not as clear as I would like but thanks a lot as a mate of mine has also ordered a WR450 and is looking for this info

Regards

• Snapper

Posted October 23, 2002 - 09:34 PM

Luckily in Aust they come all ready to rego.

A company over here called YZR Engineering fits all this stuff to the WR's before they hit the showroom floor.
:)

• sabin

Posted October 23, 2002 - 10:26 PM

I also received mine with all this staff on it, but I removed everything except the steering lock, brake switch, horn and engine breather.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.