05 WR450F throttle cable

8 replies to this topic
  • BUDDO

Posted February 09, 2008 - 11:29 AM

i was wondering if anyone knows what year yz throttle cable i need for my 05wr450 to get W.O.T

• brad the best

Posted February 09, 2008 - 03:33 PM

you want to make your throttle got to W.O.T ? you don't need a new cable , just take the cover off the right side of the carburetor and cut the stop bolt . a cable wont do jack . its all free .

http://www.thumperfa...m/free_mods.htm

• clark4131

Posted February 09, 2008 - 08:28 PM

Get thee to yon stickies Newbie!!!...SC

• dirtysouth

Posted February 10, 2008 - 08:35 AM

i was wondering if anyone knows what year yz throttle cable i need for my 05wr450 to get W.O.T

Yeah read about it...If you cut it instead of buying the YZ size you gotta cut it to specific length or you risk sticking the throttle WOT for good or at least long enough to really make your motor shed tears or possibly you if that tree doesn't move when the throttle sticks. READ the stickies:prof:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • spidennis

Posted February 10, 2008 - 09:24 AM

Welcome to Thumpertalk btw ........
and don't forget the "search" features!
Lots of info already posted , all over this site .......

• BUDDO

Posted February 12, 2008 - 04:08 PM

sorry i didnt mean to hurt your feelings with this question guys. thats what the dealer told me so i asked. after all of you people yelled at me i figured out what i can do. thanx

• kskyles

Posted February 12, 2008 - 05:13 PM

dude-

no one is yelling at you. it's all good around here. just realize that the stickies up top have an answer to a lot of questions. take an hour and read them. you'll learn a lot of great stuff.

• BUDDO

Posted February 14, 2008 - 04:23 PM

IT WAS A JOKE! I love this place. Its super helpful

• BUDDO

Posted February 16, 2008 - 02:11 PM

I put in the yz throttle stop and holy sh** did it wake this thing up. It fells like a whole new bike. GREAT mod that is cheap and simple.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.