What's a 1998 XR600 worth?

2 replies to this topic
  • MIDNIGHT

Posted October 23, 2002 - 05:16 AM

Hey guys,
I'm from the DRZ400 board, but wondering what a 98 XR600 is worth. A guy is selling one and want's $2200 for it. I havent seen it yet but assuming it's in good shape. I really don't have the cash to be buying another bike, but want to try and make some money off the deal. I thought it kinda sounded cheap. (of course being that I haven't seen it yet) I was thinking somewhere close to $3000?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 10SE_Michael

Posted October 23, 2002 - 11:35 AM

Sounds like a good deal to me, I paid 2k for a 95 and that was a good price. Condition makes a big difference too. I would do a search on cycletrader It will give you a good idea of what they are going for.

• Big_D

Posted October 23, 2002 - 12:13 PM

I let my fingers do the walking to Kelly Blue Bood www.kbb.com and they quoted $3030 retail (what a dealer will ding you) and $2055 trade in. I would also get the NADA numbers, sorry I do not know the site.

Micheal is right though condition is EVERYTHING.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.