What's the worst bike you ever had?

45 replies to this topic
  • Bamster

Posted October 28, 2002 - 05:29 AM

Dramus You should have tried the Classic Can am web page.
It a realy cool vintage site.
I was able to find lots of parts for some of my old Canams.
Tony murphy has lots of Rotax parts.

• Dramus

Posted October 28, 2002 - 09:51 PM

Bamster: This was way back in the olden days when we didnt have the Internet :) Had to use the local parts microfiche to try and track some down :D

• Bamster

Posted October 30, 2002 - 06:14 PM

Posted Image
Hated to part with this one

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Pete_Z

Posted October 31, 2002 - 05:54 AM

Nice TN'T ! Had a friend that rode one of those everywhere, year-round. It was street-plated and never missed a beat, even after years of abuse. I'm surprised that it made "the worst" list.

Peace Eh - P.Z.

• Mark_Guebert

Posted October 31, 2002 - 05:57 AM

I have only been riding for one year and owned 3 bikes in that time, 98 KTM 250EXC, 02 Cannondale E440, and my current ride 02 YZ250F modified for woods riding.

Of those bikes the one that gave me the most trouble was the cannondale, I never new if it would run without stranding me or not.

• EricZ

Posted November 05, 2002 - 04:49 AM

Easy! A well used (and abused) 1983 Honda ATC 250R. Imagine it, a 3 wheeler with enough 2 stroke power to seriously damage you. It had bent forks :D, a perpetually leaky head gasket :D, shitty brakes :) :D and a generally evil rotten disposition :D. It went like a SOB in the snow though. :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.