European Specs.

1 reply to this topic
  • fastmonstr

Posted April 16, 2002 - 04:16 AM

The factory manual list European specs for suspension settings, fork oil etc.

I've set my comp. and rebound to Euro specs. Fork oil at 125mm.

I'm 175lbs and do mostly tight woods riding. I have not had a chance to test it, but I will this weekend.

Has anybody tried this?

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

[ April 16, 2002: Message edited by: fastmonstr ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Master_Blaster

Posted April 17, 2002 - 02:40 AM

I have a 2002 WR Euro Spec. I do Enduro and MX.I've set the oil levei at 120mm (as bought it was 90 in one leg and 95 in the other. Ive set the fork rebound to 9 out and compression to 8(was 14)out. Rear sag a 95 Shock bolt 1.5 out. screw 12 out. Rebound 12 out. This setup is excellent for me at 170lbs without gear for enduro. For Mx the WR is all a bit soft but managable.
Strange thing was that on large jumps I am sure that I was getting oil lock in the forks on the std oil setting, hence me removing some and increasing the compression to very good effect. Anybody else been playing with settings? :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.