2001 wr426

3 replies to this topic
  • davesltz400

Posted February 08, 2008 - 08:29 AM

I just wanted to know if the 2001 wr426 is capable of the gray wire mod.:busted:

• jbrooks26

Posted February 08, 2008 - 08:59 AM

Yes, but it is not in a 6 wire connector like all of the Corrections say. It is in a two wire connector with a black wire. Disconnect only the grey wire and you should be fine. Hope this helps.

Josh

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Wr426rdr

Posted February 08, 2008 - 09:03 AM

I did the grey wire mod on my 01 WR426, and it rocks! Definite mod!

• Pooley

Posted February 15, 2008 - 12:52 PM

Yes it is. As well as the light blue wire mod (neutral detect circuit), BK mod, throttle stop, O-ring mod (better than BK btw), remove the exhaust restrictor for a 96dB insert (like GYT-R). And if you are going to do the mods, rejet using the JD Jetkit.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.