07 wr450f fork guard issue you guy's may want to check yours

No replies to this topic
  • tweav

Posted February 07, 2008 - 08:06 PM

I rode to work today . When I got here I noticed my right fork guard was sitting funny . So I took off my gear and checked the time. So I was sure I had time to take a look at it . so I pull the bolts out and to my surprise they are only in there three threads :busted: :worthy: :ride: , and one had pulled out. so I went to the shop and got longer bolts and installed them . Who would have thought they would have installed bolts that barely catch at the factory . I'm posting this so you guy's go check your's, Because It will suck to have to repair a lower fork leg for something this stupid. I'll post a pic of the pulled thread later

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.