Tires

3 replies to this topic
  • bhsballer76

Posted February 06, 2008 - 04:01 PM

Hi, i was wondering if you guys can reccomend places to find rear tires for my 2002 yz426f. The front tire is good and the rear i have right now still has large knobs but they are a bit rounded off from the previous owner riding on the street. The place i have been riding latley has really hard packed clay and going around corners and even berms if i give it too much gas the rear end feels like its is going to slide right out from under me like im on a wet roadso i have to take it really easy while my freinds blow past me.Where can i find a decent tire for intermidiate to hard terrain at a really good price. I am a college student trying to do some body and paint work on my mustang at the moment so money isnt growing on trees for me right now.:busted:

• 642MX

Posted February 06, 2008 - 04:12 PM

Motosport Outlet always seem to have good tire prices.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Slinkyman16

Posted February 06, 2008 - 04:14 PM

just shop around.. you can find some deals.. maxiss is a good intermediate tire.. i prefer the dunlop 756rrs but there a gumball and wear pretty quick. not including pricy.. you can get a set of maxxis for 110 off motosport.com shipped to your door.

josh

• felix 222

Posted February 06, 2008 - 10:43 PM

i prefer the michelin m12's. all around terrain tire that have endurance.

dunlop 952's are good too

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.