carbon pro2 is it worth it?

3 replies to this topic
  • Slinkyman16

Posted February 06, 2008 - 03:56 PM

is the carbon pro 2 worth it. how easy is it to damage the canister in the event of a crash.. just wondering cause i could get a used header and a brand new cansiter for cheap.. just wondering if its worth it.

josh

• Family Man

Posted February 06, 2008 - 06:42 PM

awsome, on my 07 yz450. major performance over stock. I bought the aluminum pro 2 cost less same performance and stronger can. very nice.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KAS

Posted February 06, 2008 - 07:05 PM

Carbon fiber sucks on a dirtbike. Especially the exhaust.

• Slinkyman16

Posted February 06, 2008 - 07:27 PM

yeah i know the exhaust is excellent. my major concern is that carbon fiber.. i do on wreak sometimes and i dont want to have to worry about that carbon.. but for 300 bucks i dont know if its worth a shot..

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.