Pivotpegz for the Xr!!!

8 replies to this topic
  • thouk

Posted February 06, 2008 - 03:09 PM

Hey Ya'll,
I thought I would pass this on to those of you with whom this would be interesting. Contact them through their support email on their webpage. Here is the email I received from Pivotpegz.:

Thanks for your email, sorry for the delay in responding but our email program incorrectly tagged your email as spam and quarantined it in our spam folder.
I am happy to inform you that our first batch of XR Pivot Pegz will be available in 2 weeks.
Please allow another 5-7 days for our US Importer/Head Distributor to receive their first shipment of XR Pivot Pegz. The first shipment of XR Pivot Pegz will sell quickly so if you like you can to place a pre-order with us please and secure a set of XR Pivot Pegz from the first shipment.

If you would like to place a pre-order please send another email requesting a ‘pre-order’ and also include your name, delivery address, phone number and also restate the make, model & year of your bike.

Your pre-order is obligation free and being that you are located in the USA we will have our Head US Distributor contact you as soon as they receive stock and they will complete the processing and delivery of your order.

I look forward to your reply.

• ericthered

Posted February 07, 2008 - 10:47 PM

Are these pegs really better? Anyone ever ride with these?

• scalejockey

Posted February 08, 2008 - 03:23 AM

I've read the mag reviews and it's all good. I would think it would be like running sharp pointy pegs without the danger of the points or the wear on the boots. They might be the next thing for my bike.

• martinfan30

Posted February 08, 2008 - 02:11 PM

Any free samples???:busted:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bibleman

Posted February 08, 2008 - 05:47 PM

Are these for the XRL or XRR?

• thouk

Posted February 08, 2008 - 09:03 PM

I asked about the Xr650r specifically since that is what I won but she implied it is for the entire Xr lineup. Email the support team to make sure. Have fun, Tony

• scalejockey

Posted February 09, 2008 - 07:01 AM

Any free samples???:busted:

they don't come in blue:p

• xr650l bum

Posted February 09, 2008 - 07:38 AM

You can also go with Powerpegz. They do not have the centering spring wich breaks. I have them and love them.

• thouk

Posted February 13, 2008 - 09:55 AM

Hey Ya'll,
Well I am the person to receive the second set of Pivotpegz in the US. They look like they will be great. It is raining right now and I have to go to work in a little while. I will hopefully install them tomorrow. Just some fyi, Powerpegz is no longer in business. I spoke with the distributor, Brap, and they are the only maker of pegs like this. Here is the website of the distributor I used. http://brapoffroad.com/
They do not list the pegs for the xr lineup yet because he is waiting for the official notice from the factory. He is going to the dealer show this week and he will be back next week to probably take orders. I will post pictures later of the installed pegz. Have fun. Tony

Related Content

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  37 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.