ADR Kit for all you people who want a street legal WR!

9 replies to this topic
  • Savagekilla

Posted February 06, 2008 - 08:44 AM

Hey people as may know I have been re-searching about the WR450F for a few months now and I found this a couple of days ago :

http://www12.plala.o...2007wr450f.html

Go to Google, then language tools and select translate website, then Japanese to English...

Hope this helps You guys who are struggling for Street legal kits!

Jamie

• tweav

Posted February 06, 2008 - 09:02 AM

It looks like a nice kit , but I'm not sure how much it costs or if we in the usa can buy it for sure. I kind of don't think the people there speak english.

• Savagekilla

Posted February 06, 2008 - 09:04 AM

Lol you could try though ? :busted:

• tweav

Posted February 06, 2008 - 09:27 AM

the other thing is that all of those light will not be dot approved . I dual sported my 07 with the stock headlight and tail light ,I got lucking that nobody checked it or it would not have passed . Heck I was just looking at it the other day and even the turn signals I added will not pass if they check them. oh well the thing that counts is that my lights are bright .

Ps . I really dig that translate link :busted:

• Savagekilla

Posted February 06, 2008 - 09:32 AM

Oh ok :busted: And glad you like the Translate scene :worthy:

BTW, I admire you bike alot! Could you post alot of photos you have of it? I wanna see part by part :ride:

Jamie

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tweav

Posted February 06, 2008 - 10:48 AM

Oh ok :busted: And glad you like the Translate scene :worthy:

BTW, I admire you bike alot! Could you post alot of photos you have of it? I wanna see part by part :ride:

Jamie

OK ,Sorry to everybody else on here ....that's alot of pics for you I hope you don't have dial up. from these pics you can tell I have two sets of rims and tires so I can go back and forth between dirt and street . also I've put on the round mirrors
because I kept hitting the square ones coming thru the door there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

rekluse clutch
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

homemade mirror mount
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Savagekilla

Posted February 06, 2008 - 11:22 AM

Nice bike bro!!!!! I love it!!! Thanks for all the pictures man!!!!

Jamie

• tweav

Posted February 06, 2008 - 02:24 PM

Thank man ....Did you notice the dt-230 street legal two-stroke super moto bike they have for sell in they used section? why are there none here?

• Savagekilla

Posted February 06, 2008 - 11:19 PM

Hey man, I think I saw it but dunno..The reason i'm not interested in this street legal stuff is because right now, in sri lanka you can register any bike, the legal CC limit here is 350 if you really talk to the point but its normally 250, some people bring down R1'S,CBR1000'S etc and register them as 250 down here... But my dad has a CBR1100XX and Hayabusa we have the permission to register and run these bikes as we like.. Oh and onto the point,,

In sri lanka I bet you can register a motocross bike, even one of my friends has done it, he's only put on a UFO or

• Savagekilla

Posted February 06, 2008 - 11:20 PM

OoOoPS Double post!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.