toys for sale!!!

No replies to this topic
  • Dansgarage

Posted April 15, 2002 - 11:44 AM

I am selling all of my toys to concentrate on my bike. e-mail me for pics if you are interested. dansgarage@bikemail.com

Sony ps2 w/8 ps2 games (x-squad, Grand Tourismo3 A-spec, ATV offroad fury, star wars starfighter, sky odyssey, tony hawk3, onimusha, soul reaver2), 8 ps1 games (syphon filter2, metal gear solid, die hard trilogy, you don't know jack, army men 3D, tony hawk2, championship motocross, driver), two controllers, dvd remote.
$550

Burton floater 159 w/burton freestyle ratchet bindings and da kine lockable combo leash. Board is two years old but only has one ride on it. One scratch on the top of the board by some guy who didn't know how to ride and cut accross my board.
$250

2001 yz426 parts
Stock tank-$200
Stock seat-$50

[ April 15, 2002: Message edited by: Dansgarage ]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.