Radiator Braces / Dr. D Radiator lowering kit

2 replies to this topic
  • sharky_do_do

Posted February 05, 2008 - 08:31 PM

Hi Folks - I need some help. Does anyone know which radiator braces will fit on an '07 yz450f, along with the Dr. D Radiator lowering kit?

I'd like to put a set of Devol Radiator braces on, but not sure if I can use those with the Dr. D lowering kit. I called Dr. D's office, but the person did
not know if they would fit either. :busted:

Thnx

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yam 3

Posted February 06, 2008 - 06:50 AM

I use the devols and Dr. D kit. Bolts up just fine. I would grease the bolts when installing. When I took mine off, I broke a mount. I think it was due to a siezed bolt rather than a fall, but just to be safe, I greased them on reinstall.

• sharky_do_do

Posted February 06, 2008 - 07:09 PM

I use the devols and Dr. D kit. Bolts up just fine. I would grease the bolts when installing. When I took mine off, I broke a mount. I think it was due to a siezed bolt rather than a fall, but just to be safe, I greased them on reinstall.

Thanks Yam3 - Appreciate the help! :busted:

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.