Is Massachusetts just like CA?

2 replies to this topic
  • Math

Posted October 22, 2002 - 07:00 AM

I'm from Québec, Canada and I own a canadian WR426f that I'm allowed to use on roads here because I installed the dual sport lightning kit from Baja on it :). I'm planning to go working in Boston for two years. I've just red all your posts on the topic California sucks. What about Mass? Am I going to be allowed to use my Wr on Massachusetts roads :D?

Thanks for your answers

Math (always sorry for any huge English mistakes....there is nothing like practicing!!)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • z4me

Posted October 22, 2002 - 10:10 AM

While it is not easy to register an off-road bike for the road in Massachusetts it is not impossible and not nearly as bad as California. If it has already been street registered than I believe it will be a little easier to get it registered in Mass. I don't know what the tax situation is where you are from but you will have to proove that you payed sales tax for the bike somewhere - or be faced with paying Mass state sales tax on it at the registry of motor vehicles.

Good luck.

• Math

Posted October 22, 2002 - 04:08 PM

Thank you for your answer Sean. I still have all the registration papers and also the 300$ bill from the taxes I had to pay :) so it doesn't sound too bad.

Thank you very much again :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.