WANTED WR426 / WR400 IN UK

2 replies to this topic
  • DRZ_TOM_UK

Posted April 15, 2002 - 10:17 AM

HI ALL LOOKING FOR LATE WR426/400 IN THE UK MUST BE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION CASH WAITING.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • paul_england

Posted April 16, 2002 - 07:57 AM

Hi Mr. Tom.

I happen to own a very nice and never abused year 2000 WR400F that has less that three thousand kilometres on it. I got it from edmondson racing in cannock about 18 months ago and have used it 98% on the road as it is registered and legal.

It is totally standard and in what i would describe as very good condition, i sevice it myself doing the oil and filter at least every 500kms, however, derek edmonson did give the valve clearences a check and do a full service for me at around 2000kms and reported no faults at all.

I have been considering selling it as i appreciate i dont really use the bike for its intended purpose, if youre still stuck give me an email on:

coopsybay@hotmail.com

and we can talk.

[ April 16, 2002: Message edited by: paul, england ]

• paul_england

Posted April 16, 2002 - 08:00 AM

I cant spell!!! Sorry.

coopsybaby@hotmail.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.