2007 YZ450f-Where to ride?

4 replies to this topic
  • RFBComp

Posted February 05, 2008 - 03:41 PM

What's up everyone....I just bought an 2007 YZ 450F with 5 hours on it for $4000...I couldn't believe it when I was the only bidder on e-bay...am I missing something here that's an awsome price right???? It was an upgrade from an 97 yz 125.

Also I live in NJ and like to trail ride....I am currently keeping my bikes in Pottsville, PA ..I used to ride at Paragon, Tower City, and the local area in pottsville but it's just to far....does anyone know of a place to ride in Allentown, PA or more on the east side of PA...NJ would be great too but I heard the cops are pricks everywhere...

Thanks for your help.

• grayracer513

Posted February 05, 2008 - 04:33 PM

What's up everyone....I just bought an 2007 YZ 450F with 5 hours on it for $4000...I couldn't believe it when I was the only bidder on e-bay...am I missing something here that's an awsome price right????

Yes, and I hate you.

Check out Where to Ride and the Northeast Regional forums.

And welcome to Thumper Talk, even though I hate you. :busted:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YZfamily

Posted February 05, 2008 - 05:43 PM

What's up everyone....I just bought an 2007 YZ 450F with 5 hours on it for $4000...I couldn't believe it when I was the only bidder on e-bay...am I missing something here that's an awsome price right???? It was an upgrade from an 97 yz 125.

Also I live in NJ and like to trail ride....I am currently keeping my bikes in Pottsville, PA ..I used to ride at Paragon, Tower City, and the local area in pottsville but it's just to far....does anyone know of a place to ride in Allentown, PA or more on the east side of PA...NJ would be great too but I heard the cops are pricks everywhere...

Thanks for your help.

Personally, I would never buy a bike sight unseen. That is a great price if in fact it is all that! do you already have it? If so, anything wrong with it or is it all good?

• Kent Rathgeber

Posted February 05, 2008 - 06:18 PM

Thanks for your help.

Welcome to TT, you rotten lucky somanabeech!!! I'd almost kill to pay that price for my bike (I have an 07 450F like you):busted:

• RFBComp

Posted February 05, 2008 - 06:45 PM

I havn't gotten it yet next weekend....they guy's son is a professional rider and got a sponsor ship from Honda...i looked him up online and everything seemed legit....he road both 250cc and 450cc class he sold his 250 on ebay as well and was honest about racing it for the fall ...so i'm assuming if he was honest about racing that bike ...i'm sure he was honest about this bike...

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.