asv lever set up

2 replies to this topic
  • blown351gt

Posted February 04, 2008 - 11:50 AM

I have a 2006 wr450. I am looking at getting the asv c-5 series clutch lever and clutch perch with hot start and brake levers. I am reading there is no fitment for the perch with hot start, but is there anything I can use with replacing the perch, lever and hotstart?
I am also looking at the msr pro raptor clutch lever and perch with hot start. any info would be very nice
Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • surfnewman

Posted February 05, 2008 - 02:16 PM

The only reason it says that it will not fit is because there is a shutoff switch that will not let the e start work without the clutch engaged. You can disable this and use the universal lever perch and hotstart.

• blown351gt

Posted February 05, 2008 - 03:29 PM

so I can just use the asv c-5 perch with hot start if disabled? How can I tell if it is already disabled? I bought the bike from a stunt rider and he has a cut msr clutch lever and perch on it with no hot start hooked up.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.