deleted thread

11 replies to this topic
  • Mark_UK

Posted April 15, 2002 - 04:26 AM

how come my thread on rear sprockets has been deleted?
ive noticed this happens now and then
i didnt think that was the kinda thing done here

• Bryan Bosch

Posted April 15, 2002 - 04:54 AM

Originally posted by Mark_UK:
how come my thread on rear sprockets has been deleted?
ive noticed this happens now and then
i didnt think that was the kinda thing done here

It is possible that there was a glitch when you posted and that your post was not deleted by anyone intentionally. You can contact our moderators at moderators@thumpertalk.com if you'd like to pursue this further. Cheers!

• Mark_UK

Posted April 15, 2002 - 05:12 AM

hmmmm maybe

but there was about 5 replys to it.
no worrys though it was just about a steel and titanium sprocket i saw

• Bill

Posted April 15, 2002 - 01:35 PM

Nope, not me. I saw the post and even checked out the link. Neat idea, the best of both worlds, light weight and strong teeth. Seemed kind of spendy though.

Bill

• skthom2320

Posted April 15, 2002 - 01:57 PM

I had a similar thing happen a while back. I posted a new topic and it ended up under someone else's topic. Just a bug somewhere I'm sure.

I don't think you post was intentionally deleted...

• Mark_UK

Posted April 15, 2002 - 10:21 PM

ok no worrys

bill spendy?
over here in the uk im sure the guy said he got it for £30 as opposed to maybe £20 for a regular one.
doesnt seem too bad,,,, though i liked the look of the lightwieght all steel one the other guy posted

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted April 16, 2002 - 12:37 AM

Mark,

Go ahead a re-post the link (on this thread). I didn't realize the price was so low. I'd like to see it again.

Bill

• YAMAKAZE

Posted April 16, 2002 - 02:16 AM

Well don't look at me ...I was in Cleveland that day!

Bonzai :)

• Mark_UK

Posted April 16, 2002 - 06:24 AM

this was the sprocket i saw though the link the other guy posted looked pretty good to ill go find the link

http://www.supersprox.com

• Mark_UK

Posted April 16, 2002 - 06:28 AM

ok this is the link
www.ironmansprockets.com

• MOmilkman

Posted April 16, 2002 - 08:18 AM

I fell for this "specialty" type sproket a few years ago from Sidewinder.

If I remember right, I spent about $300 on a chain, & sprockets. They were supposed to be precision balanced and tougher than nails, etc, etc...
Posted Image
They didnt even last as long as the Sunstar's w/DID X-ring/O-ring chain I have always used.

Never agian will I fall for that. :)

• YAMAKAZE

Posted April 16, 2002 - 08:55 AM

Hey Darin,

Don't Sugar Coat It....Tell Us How You Really Feel... :D

Bonzai :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.