new bike, new member

1 reply to this topic
  • bleudog

Posted February 03, 2008 - 05:40 PM

After much harrasment/encouragement from my riding buddies, i am making my first post, something about lurking around in the shadows. Picked up a new 08 wr450, tried to include a picture, but couldn't figure out just how. Only logged a few miles until skid plate and radiator guards purchased from this site are installed. Must say their is a huge difference between this bike and my 2002 wr250 i am used to riding.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • LimyWPom

Posted February 03, 2008 - 05:58 PM

I have an 05 wr450 and i'm sure you will love yours as much as I love mine. Good choice and welcome to the club.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.