una biker rad guards on fluidyne rads?

5 replies to this topic
  • cj7mudder

Posted February 03, 2008 - 10:26 AM

does anybody know if the unabiker rad guards fit over the fluidyne rads? :busted:

• Vegemite_luva

Posted February 03, 2008 - 04:21 PM

Why don't you just email them at unabiker@unabiker.com?

Posted February 03, 2008 - 06:07 PM

I am going to guess that no, it won't work..

I had fluidynes on my last bike with devol guards, I have unabikers on my current bike with OEM and they do not seem wide enuf to accommodate fluidynes. Maybe unabiker could make a set with a little wider end plates inside and out... that would probably work, the fluidynes are bitchin' radiators but they are thick :busted:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cj7mudder

Posted February 03, 2008 - 08:25 PM

thanks guys.

• globemaster_driver

Posted February 25, 2008 - 12:41 AM

nope. spoke with unabiker and they said their braces dont fit the fluidynes.

• Speedracer747-400

Posted February 25, 2008 - 02:05 AM

I'm using B&B Offroad radiator guards with my Fluidyne radiators. I had to massage them in a few spots with a pencil grinder to make them fit.

Also check out Bullet Proof Designs. They sell a set of Fluidyne specific radiator guards for the KTM's. They might be able to machine a custom set for your WR.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.