Racing? Considering an Harescramble or Enduro

2 replies to this topic
  • tp3dxf

Posted April 14, 2002 - 06:14 PM

My buddie just took his son up to Hollister Hills this weekend for a Harescramble race. They had a great time his son finished 14th in his first race. He rides a TTR 125 and is 13 not bad. Beat a few 2 smokes and got the holeshot in his starting group against a CR80 and a YZ85. Now my friend wants to try it. He is 45 and just getting back into the sport. I am 30 and just like to ride. I told him I would. Now where can we get some info on some harescramble type races? Were not interested in MX racing just some cross country type stuff. Enduro riding sounds iteresting but I really have no clue on the timing stuff. Any Ideas? Thanks. Later.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bezore

Posted April 15, 2002 - 03:57 PM

I see that your in Ventura Co which I believe puts you in the Dist 37 area. Go to their site at www.district37ama.org and find a club in your area and contact them or if you want pm me and I'll help get you goin.

• Cuda

Posted April 15, 2002 - 06:19 PM

http://www.racemrann.com/

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.