Honda Factory Service Manual for XR 650L

• 1 year later...
Yes there is one, but it has been kidnapped by ninjas and is being held hostage on Search Button island and only the password "650L manual" will get you past the gatekeeper.

Are you bad enough dude to rescue the manual?

You must have missed my request. I already have that manual that you refer to. Its a in pdf form but its a scanned copy of the real shop manual. What I meant is it would be nice to get a true digital copy meaning a manual that was created in adobe that had a nice index at the beginning with hyperlinks to the pertain section(s).

Ah...yeah, I guess I did miss that in the midst of my goofing around. I was thinking of the one that has all the sections divided with bookmarks. ?

I think we're pretty darn fortunate to have the current (illegally copied and distributed) version we do....

You must have missed my request. I already have that manual that you refer to. Its a in pdf form but its a scanned copy of the real shop manual. What I meant is it would be nice to get a true digital copy meaning a manual that was created in adobe that had a nice index at the beginning with hyperlinks to the pertain section(s).

Check your pm's

? yeah everything that goes around comes around, I'll have my day in the sun soon. :ride: Right now the snow starting to hit here in eastern Canada. Calling for 12" to 18" in the next 24-36hours. I guess I wont be taking my bike out for the foreseeable future