Honda Factory Service Manual for XR 650L

38 replies to this topic
  • Nummie

Posted July 14, 2008 - 04:04 PM

Thanks durandal :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Fritzcoinc

Posted July 14, 2008 - 07:11 PM

Get the parts manual too. It is a big help.

• jaewall

Posted February 24, 2010 - 03:20 PM

Hey Durandal did you get my PM?

• FL-XRL

Posted February 24, 2010 - 04:49 PM

http://www.pilotsme....650L_Manual.pdf

• D0T-C0M

Posted February 24, 2010 - 06:08 PM

Is there not a more recent manual available that's already in a digital format instead of a scanned copy? I have this one and it does the job but a nice searchable and tabbed manual must exist somewhere??

• HeadTrauma

Posted February 24, 2010 - 06:16 PM

Yes there is one, but it has been kidnapped by ninjas and is being held hostage on Search Button island and only the password "650L manual" will get you past the gatekeeper.

Are you bad enough dude to rescue the manual?

• D0T-C0M

Posted February 25, 2010 - 10:58 AM

Yes there is one, but it has been kidnapped by ninjas and is being held hostage on Search Button island and only the password "650L manual" will get you past the gatekeeper.

Are you bad enough dude to rescue the manual?

You must have missed my request. I already have that manual that you refer to. Its a in pdf form but its a scanned copy of the real shop manual. What I meant is it would be nice to get a true digital copy meaning a manual that was created in adobe that had a nice index at the beginning with hyperlinks to the pertain section(s).

• HeadTrauma

Posted February 25, 2010 - 12:27 PM

Ah...yeah, I guess I did miss that in the midst of my goofing around. I was thinking of the one that has all the sections divided with bookmarks. :thumbsup:

I think we're pretty darn fortunate to have the current (illegally copied and distributed) version we do....

• D0T-C0M

Posted February 25, 2010 - 02:32 PM

That was a very cool way to say "use the damn search function" though LOL

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • HeadTrauma

Posted February 25, 2010 - 07:02 PM

I wanted to say it without sounding rude, so I used an 8-bit videogame reference. :thumbsup:

Posted Image

• ThumpNRed

Posted February 25, 2010 - 07:22 PM

Dot Com U got whacked with the now famous HT search stick :ride: Stings a bit, but it passes...:thumbsup:

• XR-Cyclone

Posted February 25, 2010 - 07:29 PM

You must have missed my request. I already have that manual that you refer to. Its a in pdf form but its a scanned copy of the real shop manual. What I meant is it would be nice to get a true digital copy meaning a manual that was created in adobe that had a nice index at the beginning with hyperlinks to the pertain section(s).

Check your pm's

• BRP Chaos

Posted February 25, 2010 - 09:20 PM

Ah yes, the good ol search first!

Posted Image

• HeadTrauma

Posted February 25, 2010 - 09:26 PM

I am soooo stealing that.

• BRP Chaos

Posted February 25, 2010 - 09:29 PM

Works for me but I stole it first! :thumbsup:

• jjast

Posted February 26, 2010 - 01:18 AM

Ah yes, the good ol search first!

That is frickin' hilarious!

• D0T-C0M

Posted February 26, 2010 - 06:09 AM

you guys all missed what I was trying to articulate in my post but its all good. Carry on the beating if it makes you feel good!!! LOL

• ThumpNRed

Posted February 26, 2010 - 12:34 PM

you guys all missed what I was trying to articulate in my post but its all good. Carry on the beating if it makes you feel good!!! LOL

I got the point... just giving you a bad time. All in good fun :thumbsup:
Tomorrow may be my turn :ride:

• D0T-C0M

Posted February 26, 2010 - 02:59 PM

:thumbsup: yeah everything that goes around comes around, I'll have my day in the sun soon. :ride: Right now the snow starting to hit here in eastern Canada. Calling for 12" to 18" in the next 24-36hours. I guess I wont be taking my bike out for the foreseeable future

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.