anybody need a new computer for there kids

1 reply to this topic
  • Parx_400

Posted October 21, 2002 - 09:23 AM

just got a new DEll and have to get rid of the old gateway. there is nothing wrong with it just needed a faster one for stuff. its a 350mhz p2 with 66mb ram, high speed internet card, cd drive, 56k, 17 inch screen, voodoo 2 grafx card, and the best part is it come with the boston A digital media theader speakers. when i go them they where the best for PC around. 2 front, 2 back and a nice sub. 40 gig hard drive. has a 1 year old keyboard and a brand new mouse that came with my new dell. i got it new and i only wantr like 200 for it all. obo

parx

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crazyadam

Posted October 22, 2002 - 09:09 AM

That sounds great.... I'd love to hook my nephews up!
I could have UPS use my account to ship it. Do you have pay pay or would you like a check?

thank you thank you thank you

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.