XT250/SR250 Camshaft

5 replies to this topic
  • lucasvw

Posted February 02, 2008 - 12:26 AM

Hey,
I have a 1982 SR250 and i am in need of a camshaft. Does anyone know where i can find one from either an SR250/XT250(older models)/TT250. I would greatly apprciate any help, i have been looking for a while. The cheaper the better hehe.
Thanks guys.

• boggy

Posted February 02, 2008 - 07:18 AM

hi , i saw one on e bay the other day for an xt250 circa 1982ish i think it was about £30 in germany (brand new) nos

• lucasvw

Posted February 02, 2008 - 11:54 AM

thanks for the reply, i looked for the add but could not find it, if you happen to have a link to it that would be great, if not i appreciate your time!

• PA 84 XT250

Posted February 02, 2008 - 06:39 PM

I have one i might be willing to part with. I have a whole motor including gasket kit that is in pieces if you need any thing else.

• lucasvw

Posted February 02, 2008 - 10:06 PM

the only other things i could think of is the sprocket and camshaft bearing collars. I would be very interested in the cam though, please pm me a price and a quote on shipping to Toronto Ontario.
Thanks

• maim

Posted February 03, 2008 - 07:49 PM

i found a webcam's one for my brothers 1982 xt250. they still list 2 stages on their website, performance and race. get the valve springs and new valves while you are at it. bro's exh valve was worn pretty bad on the end. we got it to work but we should have changed it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

RegisterSign InClose
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.