Black fender and radiator shrouds for xrr

5 replies to this topic
  • jdubb75

Posted February 01, 2008 - 05:43 PM

okay...tell me i'm not crazy, but i know there was a thread on here earlier about black radiator shrouds and fenders for the xrr. i even posted in it (i think). :worthy: so now i log on and check my subscribed threads for an update and it's gone. i look through the first few pages of threads in the 600/650 forum...still nothing. i do a search and nada. now i'm starting to wonder if it was ever really there??? anyone else notice this or am i losing it??? :busted:

• djones

Posted February 01, 2008 - 05:54 PM

I saw it too. I can only guess that it was deleted because it was a post for another on-line vendor instead of the TT store. Maybe not...just a guess

• jdubb75

Posted February 01, 2008 - 06:00 PM

thanks for reassuring me that i'm not crazy...yet anyway. i wondered if that was the reason for it not being here anymore.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • martinfan30

Posted February 02, 2008 - 08:21 AM

It was deleted due to SPAM.

• ToXicD

Posted February 06, 2008 - 06:59 PM

well these are just the rear side panels, but they are black so you may be able to contact the seller and find out if he has other body parts in black also

http://cgi.ebay.com/...sspagenameZWDVW

• XR680RR

Posted February 07, 2008 - 06:49 AM

The forum is not about information but, about advertizing for the TT store. Many, many members have been removed for going beyond the rules. The XR650R thread has seen all the racers move on and now it is a XL thread for the most part.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.