YZ450 aftermarket pipe fit an 08 WR450?

3 replies to this topic
  • Wr426rdr

Posted February 01, 2008 - 09:35 AM

I buddy just sold his 2005 YZ450, and pulled his $400 aftermarket pipe off. He is going to give it to me for $0 if it fits my 2008 WR450. I am not sure the make of the pipe, but i am thinking it would fit. Any help would be appreciated! I have not tried to match it up yet, as he just told me he pulled it off before he sold it last night.

• erickdj

Posted February 01, 2008 - 09:40 AM

I buddy just sold his 2005 YZ450, and pulled his $400 aftermarket pipe off. He is going to give it to me for $0 if it fits my 2008 WR450. I am not sure the make of the pipe, but i am thinking it would fit. Any help would be appreciated! I have not tried to match it up yet, as he just told me he pulled it off before he sold it last night.

I'm pretty sure it won't fit. one from an 06 or 07 would fit fine. keep the pipe, sell it on ebay or craigslist and use the profit to buy one that will fit.:busted:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bhiggins25

Posted February 01, 2008 - 10:03 AM

I'm pretty sure it won't fit. one from an 06 or 07 would fit fine. keep the pipe, sell it on ebay or craigslist and use the profit to buy one that will fit.:busted:

I'm sure the OP's friend would really appreciate him selling the pipe on Ebay, after he gave it to him for nothing.

• erickdj

Posted February 01, 2008 - 11:48 AM

I'm sure the OP's friend would really appreciate him selling the pipe on Ebay, after he gave it to him for nothing.

If he gave it away then it means he didn't want it. I personally don't give something away and keep track of what happens to it, once it's off my hands then it's up to the receiving person to do with it as they please. If I have a personal interest in a particular item then I just keep it for myself. I thought the muffler was GIVEN to him, he didn't BORROW it. The only two that would know are the OP and his friend. :busted: :worthy:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.