Efm Auto Clutch

2 replies to this topic
  • yz4fun

Posted January 31, 2008 - 09:13 PM

Has any body heard much about the EFM auto clutch?would like opinion on how it compares with the recluse clutch.:busted:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 642MX

Posted February 01, 2008 - 05:24 AM

Has any body heard much about the EFM auto clutch?would like opinion on how it compares with the recluse clutch.:busted:

From what I understand, the EFM requires you to send your basket out to them so they can do some cutting on it. Its more expensive than a Rekluse and there are not as many of them out there, so set-up tips, advice, ect... maybe hard to get.

• kxman

Posted February 01, 2008 - 05:24 AM

I had an EFM auto clutch on a KX250 for a few years and had no problems out of it. Had a Rekluse on my YZ450 F and had so many setup issues I removed it.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.