White Plastic?

7 replies to this topic
  • Bret The Ripper

Posted January 31, 2008 - 07:39 PM

Anyone know where to get white plastic for WR's? I can't find some for my 04' to save my life.

• ECK224

Posted January 31, 2008 - 08:51 PM

I was looking for my 07 , my local shop said that usually the previuos years yz plastics will fit 1 year newer wr's
havent tried it yet ,just waiting till my stock plastics are toast

• redswr

Posted January 31, 2008 - 09:05 PM

they don't make them to say WR... just use the ones that say YZ

• SJMC_DON

Posted January 31, 2008 - 10:20 PM

How bout 07'-08' WR rear fender and headlight cowl in white... any one know of one yet?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SXP

Posted January 31, 2008 - 11:04 PM

How bout 07'-08' WR rear fender and headlight cowl in white... any one know of one yet?

For the 07 WR, you can get everything except the headlight in white, black or blue from UFO. They also offer most parts in Yellow also, but not all.

http://ufoplasticusa...el=69&year=2007

• RSAthump

Posted February 01, 2008 - 03:34 AM

:busted:

• Bret The Ripper

Posted February 01, 2008 - 06:42 PM

I found them on my own. Go to UFOplasticusa.com

You can buy white or black individually for the 04' WR's. The kits only have stock colors.

Might be more options for newer years.

• 2 stokes for life

Posted February 01, 2008 - 06:45 PM

For newer years you can get Yellow as well.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.