Price on new 07 WR450

9 replies to this topic
  • Gary Murray

Posted January 30, 2008 - 08:16 PM

Local Utah dealer will sell me a new 07 WR450 for $5499 plus fees and tax for $6336 out the door. Anybody see better price anywhere?

• KennyMc

Posted January 30, 2008 - 08:38 PM

$6,799 OTD for an 08 WR450. This is in Kalifornia though. I couldn't see much in the way of 07's. I paid $6,299 OTD for my '07 last June. They are great bikes.:busted:

• erickdj

Posted January 30, 2008 - 09:55 PM

Local Utah dealer will sell me a new 07 WR450 for $5499 plus fees and tax for $6336 out the door. Anybody see better price anywhere?

that's way expensive. shop around, you should be able to save lots of $$$ by shopping around. it should be more like $5500 OTD.

• ECK224

Posted January 31, 2008 - 08:55 PM

take the deal

• face_plant

Posted February 01, 2008 - 01:58 PM

+2 on taking the deal your dealer is loosing about $200-300 and there may still be rebates

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KennyMc

Posted February 01, 2008 - 02:18 PM

+2 on taking the deal your dealer is loosing about $200-300 and there may still be rebates

Unless they are bundling the rebates into this price, you should get $200 in rebates for the '07. Make sure you read their fine print. Some adds say that the price includes all incentives / rebates...

http://www.yamaha-mo...s_cashback.aspx

• stew68

Posted February 01, 2008 - 03:09 PM

paid 4,495 for mine + tax in north alabama it was 5,400 otd brand new still in the creat:ride:

• mavis0826

Posted February 01, 2008 - 03:14 PM

Gary, you just want one to be as cool as your neighbor. I think you should just go buy it.

• Tile Guy

Posted February 02, 2008 - 08:34 AM

I am going to buy the WR450 for my husband and was wondering if I should expect to receive any asseccories with the purchase. (Helmet, gloves, etc.):busted:
Thank you in advance to all for sharing your OTD prices - I have used that approach in my vehicle purchases, but purchasing a bike is new to me.

Any and all help is appreciated! :worthy:

• KennyMc

Posted February 02, 2008 - 12:49 PM

I am going to buy the WR450 for my husband and was wondering if I should expect to receive any asseccories with the purchase. (Helmet, gloves, etc.):worthy:
Thank you in advance to all for sharing your OTD prices - I have used that approach in my vehicle purchases, but purchasing a bike is new to me.

Any and all help is appreciated! :ride:

Well I know that when you get the quote from OTD Cycles in Los Angeles, they include every incentive in that price. That means they won't give you any acessories...There pricing is always the best in the Los Angeles / Orange County area.

I have purchased all of my bikes from Hahm Motorsports in OC but used the LA Cycle OTD pricing as a match point. Hahm has always matched the pricing. I tell them this is what they are getting, can you match, yes or no. If they come back with something different, no matter how different, get up and walk out. The last time a manager came after me out in the parking lot and asked what it would take to get the deal. I gave him the LA Cycle price and he said that was fine.

Good luck.:busted:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.