My new WR450F

6 replies to this topic
  • Kirkster

Posted January 30, 2008 - 04:03 PM

Well this will be my first new bike.

I currently have an 02 DRZ400e which was my first bike in 20 years or so. I just got tired of picking that pig up. I wanted something lighter and with a bit more pep...

Got a great deal on a new 07 that was just collecting dust at the local bike shop...

Got it home and promptly got the flu so I have yet to run it through a break in...

Can't wait till this weekend...

• 07thommi

Posted January 30, 2008 - 04:09 PM

So where are the pics then?

Congrats on the new bike! You will love it!

-mt-

• RedBull420

Posted January 30, 2008 - 04:21 PM

new bike thread but no pic's... booooo

congrats!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Kirkster

Posted January 30, 2008 - 04:40 PM

Heh... It is still in the back of the truck... The Flu....

• MaddogYZ

Posted January 31, 2008 - 06:07 AM

Do the 07' alluminum frame WR bikes have the same front end push of the YZ alluminum framed bikes? Whats the concensus on that?

• Kirkster

Posted January 31, 2008 - 06:34 PM

No clue. still have yet to get on the darned thing...

• JSanfilippo

Posted January 31, 2008 - 09:31 PM

Do the 07' alluminum frame WR bikes have the same front end push of the YZ alluminum framed bikes? Whats the concensus on that?

Rider sag at 3.5 in fixed that right up for me:thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.