Help a brother out... Tire diameter.

2 replies to this topic
  • Greybeard249

Posted January 30, 2008 - 03:45 PM

OK, I've searched and had no results. Somehow :busted: I screwed up my tire diameter and now my uncorked WR 450 is going 80 MPH in 5th gear.

It is set at 100:00 I move it up or down and no change. Could one of you take a look at your setting and post it for me please? The dirt Gods will smile upon you. 2008, stock tires, 15# air.

If this is where I need to fix this at. :ride: The manual is less than helpful as it states where to make the change but not what the number is??? MM, Inch, CM? Has me lost. Or maybe all the gray hair has something to do with it. Please explain how I can fix this.

I thank you very much in advance. :worthy:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • h20mn

Posted January 30, 2008 - 06:18 PM

have 06 with stock front tire @16# my setting is 94.40. push slct1 & rst at same time for 2 sec. then to change number push slct1 for plus and slct 2 minus. after a 25 mile ride I am 2 tenth of a mile off. Ie 25.2. Just pleasure ride so close enough for me.

• Greybeard249

Posted January 30, 2008 - 07:15 PM

Thanks mate! I'll set it that way tomorrow and give it a try.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.